1kg/2lb KESTREL potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bunch rosemary, chopped, to taste
4 Cloves crushed garlic, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Wash and dry the kestrel potatoes, but don’t peel them. Cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into a bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Tip the potatoes onto a baking tray.
4. Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake until golden-brown and cooked all the way through (about 30 minutes).
5. Serve the potatoes hot from the oven.